Born in Madrid, on September 1982.
-Bachelor on Classic Culture. University Degree on Politics started and never ended.
-Lighting for Cinematography, CIFO, Barcelona 2018.
-ENG Camera Operator, Ondas Formación, Madrid 2008.
-Professional Photographer, C.E.V. , Madrid 2007.
-Screenwriting for Cinema and TV, ALMA, Madrid 2007.
-Fluent in French, English, Portuguese and Italian, native in Spanish.
-2008 – Present; Filmmaker directing, producing and editing Music Videos and Pieces.
-2007 – Present; Freelance for major Service Production companies in Spain, receiving visiting crews and talents from all over the World on more than a hundred projects including Features, Documentaries or Commercials as Location Manager & Scout, Behind-the-Scenes or even Producer.
-2005 – Present; “GHETTOBLASTER” music record label and urban wear, co-Founder and Executive Producer.
-2004 – 2010; Latin Grammy awarded artist “BEBE” band member (Scratch DJ on stage) touring worldwide.
-1999 – Present; DJ on several Hip-Hop, Funk and Blues bands. Good old vinyl lover.
– Photo, Video and Music editing software.
– Lived in London, Geneva, Seville, NYC, Salvador de Bahia, Los Angeles and Palafrugell.
– International Art transportation for galleries such as Marlborough or Del Prado Museum.
– Driving license and own wheels anywhere, experience with all kind of vehicles.
– More than 30 countries visited across four continents.