Born in Madrid, on September 1982.
-Bachelor of Classic Culture. University Degree on Politics started and never ended.
-Lighting for Cinematography, CIFO, Barcelona 2018.
-ENG Camera Operator, Ondas Formación, Madrid 2008.
-Professional Photographer, C.E.V. , Madrid 2007.
-Screenwriting for Cinema and TV, ALMA, Madrid 2007.
-Fluent in French, English, Portuguese and Italian, native in Spanish.
-2008 – Present; Filmmaker directing, producing and editing Music Videos and Pieces.
-2007 – Present; Freelance for major Service Production companies in Spain, receiving visiting crews and talents from all over the World on already hundreds of projects, including Features, Documentaries or Commercials lately as Location Manager and Behind-the-Scenes.
-2005 – Present; “GHETTOBLASTER” music record label and urban wear, co-Founder and Executive Producer.
-2004 – 2010; Latin Grammy awarded artist “BEBE” band member (Scratch DJ on stage) touring worldwide.
-1999 – Present; DJ on several Hip-Hop, Funk and Blues bands. Good old vinyl lover.
– Photo, Video and Music editing software.
– Lived in London, Geneva, Seville, NYC, Salvador de Bahia, Los Angeles and Palafrugell.
– International Art transportation for galleries such as Marlborough or Del Prado Museum.
– Driving license and own wheels anywhere, experience with all kind of vehicles.
– More than 30 countries visited across four continents.